Maxlond Ltd experience includes the provision of high added value services to prestigious clients engaged in the pipelines works, water and wastewater projects, pumping stations and oil pipelines projects.
We provide Engineering Consultancies services for the projects, includes water plants projects, wastewater plants projects, oil pipelines projects, installing machines of factories, water pumps projects, structural frames projects including structural towers, and all infrastructural projects.
We align ourselves fully with our clients’ objectives, guiding them to solutions that minimise capital and operating costs, and advising them on issues such as capacities, staffing, consumables, residue disposal, maintenance, fuel costs, overheads and insurance.
We can help you from concept stage to realisation, in your successful implementation of cost-effective, high quality and environmentally sound enhancements to your complete industrial process and pipelines works.
Maxlond Ltd actively support contractors who work in pipelines, pumping stations sector, and we engage in the design, funding and project management of those projects.
Our clients range from major utility companies, developers, and contractors, through to purchasers, sellers and investors. We provide designs for projects mentioned above as well.
Applying Global Consulting, Engineering and Construction Expertise to Utility and Oil Project
As a global, full-service consulting, engineering and construction company, Maxlond has the breadth of capabilities, professional talent, universal reach and capital necessary to offer our clients fully integrated services that set new standards in quality, value, timeliness and cost-efficiency. We transfer new and innovative ideas to all of our projects by sharing proven solutions from around the world.
What sets us apart is our superior service and responsiveness, using clear strategies to reduce risk and leave behind innovative, flexible cost-effective solutions that meet and exceed expectations. We use proven partnering principles that emphasize communication and cooperation among all parties through teamwork, mutual respect, and commitment to common objectives. Services available to all of our clients through our global network include:
Bringing global best practice solutions and local integrated teams to clients worldwide
In recent years, utilities and organizations are facing a large increase in workload as a result of regulatory, aging infrastructure, natural disaster recovery and customer-focused capital and operational improvement plans. As a result of the large influx, many organizations are turning to program management experts to help deliver these new plans. Our proven services and experienced staff provide expertise in the three major aspects of program management:
- Supplementing and transferring project delivery knowledge to your existing staff
- Developing and embedding a program delivery process based on your in-house requirements and global best practices
- Developing program systems and tools to enable you to have any desired level of control, visibility and participation in program delivery
Our program management approach helps clients:
- Develop and implement strategies that align to organizational goals and desired outcomes • Create, shape and prioritize the program to meet business needs
- Exploit innovation to deliver best value • Establish program management processes, tools and expertise during start-up activities • Engage with the local community and key stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate program risks
- Optimize procurement and delivery mechanisms across a portfolio of projects • Perform design and construction management oversight
- Implement project controls systems for managing schedule and budget.