The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
Maxlond Ltd has ISO14001:2015 EMS
Benefits of ISO 14001
It is becoming more and more important to demonstrate that organisations are thinking about their environmental impact and putting in place systems that will not only benefit the environment but will also reduce costs and improve efficiency within the organisation.
The benefits of showing conformance to the ISO 14001 standard are numerous:
- Cost savings in waste, recycling and consumption
- Advantage over competitors when tendering for business
- Management of environmental risks
- Compliance with individual countries environmental regulations
- Demonstrates your commitment to improving the environment
- Shows you are a responsible future focused organisation
- Can reduce insurance cover costs
- Can increase employee engagement in the knowledge that they are working in an environmentally friendly organisation
Having a well-defined Energy Management System (EMS) framework provides our company with a systematic approach to compliance. In some cases, regulatory bodies are more flexible with companies with performance and public accountability records.